Applications & Permits
Often, the first step to getting a Building Permit is a Zoning Compliance Permit to ensure the proposed work meets the requirement of the Unified Development Code.
The Building & Zoning Compliance Permit Application has been created to combine the building permit and zoning compliance permit, so that review time will be reduced. Zoning must be approved before a building permit can be issued.
For all new construction, commercial and residential, please use the Building & Zoning Compliance Permit Application. This form would be used for structural additions, decks, pools (above ground and in-ground), solar panels, detached accessory structures larger than 12'x12', and signs that require footing inspections and/or electrical permits.
To apply for a shed that is smaller than 12'x12' with no trade or a fence, submit the Zoning Compliance Application.
- ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE INSPECTIONS DEPARTMENT.
- Digital documents will not be accepted unless they are in PDF format. Please DO NOT submit pictures of applications or site plans.
- For additional information and/or guidance, please review the Inspections Policies & Procedures.
List of Applications & Permits
- Affidavit of Workers' Compensation Coverage (PDF)
- Building & Zoning Compliance Permit Application (PDF)
- Business Serivces Application (PDF)
- Change of Contractor Application (PDF)
- Conditional Gas Application (PDF)
- Conditional Power Application (PDF)
- Driveway Permit Application (PDF)
- Inspection Checklist (PDF)
- Load Management Switch Request (PDF)
- Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Commercial-Residential Permit Application (PDF)
- Owner Exemption Affidavit (PDF)
- Plumbing Irrigation Permit (PDF)
- Procedures for Permits and Inspections for Previously Completed Non-Permitted Work and Work Begun without Permits (PDF)
- Residential Plot Plan Checklist (PDF)
- Zoning Compliance Permit (PDF)
- Commercial Building Plan Review Submittal Design Professional Application
- Solar Interconnection Permit Packet